Phone: (918) 574-6262
Fax: (918) 205-1562
Address: 427 S Boston Ave Suite 518
Tulsa, OK 74103

My family owns a second home that we rent out. Should I purchase Landlord Protection insurance?


Yes. Rental Property Coverage insurance is made for landlords just like you.


Do I need Rental Property Coverage Insurance if I own a small building with four apartments and retail space on the ground floor?


Landlord Protection insurance policies are designed for non-commercial residential properties. The retail space makes the building mixed-use, which is not a type of Landlord Protection insurance covers from our personal lines carriers.