Tulsa Commercial Insurance Coverage for Your Business
Tulsa Insurance Guy is a Independent Insurance Agency of proven professionals who offer quality Tulsa commercial insurance services. As an Independent Broker, our duty is first and foremost to our clients. Its our responsibility to provide the best coverage at the right price.
We have close relationships with over 81 different Tulsa insurance companies, allowing you to receive the right price and options for your needs. Tulsa Commercial Insurance premiums vary widely from company to company, so we can save you hundreds of dollars annually on your business and commercial policies.
As a local business owner, how can you define what you need from your Tulsa commercial insurance package—or more specifically your general liability coverage or workman’s comp? Oklahoma State regulations will determine basic insurance requirements, however our comprehensive options help you cover all your bases.
Small Business Insurance Coverage
There are many small business ventures that don’t consider insurance to be an essential investment and they end up regretting this in the long run. It’s always important to get insurance coverage regardless of how small your business is. The good new is that the costs of your insurance will depend on the size of your business, so a small venture can always expect to pay a smaller fee.
There are several different types of Tulsa Commercial Insurance Policies to consider. Here are a few listed below with a brief description of each:
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) – combines two of the most critical business insurance coverages – business property insurance and general liability protection – into one convenient policy.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – provides coverage for you, your employees and the vehicles you own, lease, rent or borrow.
- Commercial Flood Insurance – protects your business from hurricanes, rain, snow melts, and even flooding due to drainage caused by new developments.
- Commercial Property Insurance – protects the property your business owns and leases, including things like medical equipment, inventory, furniture and fixtures.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – can increase your liability protection when a lawsuit maxes out the limits of your current coverage.
- Data Breach Insurance – helps you comply with regulatory requirements, provide guidance on how to prevent and handle a data breach, and cover response and liability expenses to quickly restore confidence in your practice or business.
- General Liability Insurance – provides your business with the financial protection that can help keep your assets from becoming vulnerable in the event of a lawsuit.
- Global Insurance – a package of coverage designed specifically for businesses and organizations that are engaged in international commerce without having permanent employees or physical plants overseas.
- Home-Based Business Insurance Do you run a business out of your home? You may not be covered. Learn about home-based business coverage.
- Marine Insurance Tulsa Insurance Guy offers a range of specialized marine coverages.
- Management & Professional Liability – give you or your organization an added layer of protection for your specific responsibilities and exposures.
- Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions) Coverage – helps protect your business if you are sued by a client or customer claiming a negligent act, error or omission in the professional service(s) you provided.
- Risk Engineering – Safety & Risk Management – provides assistance in evaluating your exposures to loss and consults with you on how you can improve conditions to run a safer and ultimately more profitable business.
- Surety & Fidelity Bonds – type of protection to help comply with contractual statutory or court mandated requirements.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – provides coverage for work related injuries or illnesses, medical bills and lost wages, and helps pay for rehab as well as disability coverage.
Call the Tulsa Insurance Guy for your Tulsa Commercial Insurance needs!